Tapestry System Overview
Navigation Laboratories has been a major player in GPS Constellation Simulators since 1990. Over the years, we have continued development and refinement for our unique Windows-based software applications we call the Tapestry System.
The Tapestry system is a software suite that provides a modeling and control gateway for the NAVLABS Global positioning System Constellation Simulator. With our point and shoot documentation and Windows Graphical User Interface (GUI), constructing and modifying your simulations is straightforward and easy to master.
Use these links to learn more about:
- Dynamic Vehicle Motion modeling
- GPS Data Base functions
- Closed Loop Operation
- Remote Control Operation
- Multiple RF Output Modeling
- Host Vehicle Antenna Models (Power, phase shift)
- Spaceborne GPS capabilities
- GPS spacecraft Antenna Modeling and Slant Range effects
- Automotive Models
- Inertial Measurement Unit Models
- Using the NAVLABS reference receiver
- GPS Modernized-User-Equipment (MCODE).